Saturday, April 4, 2020

Joy Comes in the Morning

As anyone knows, parent guilt is real.  Especially during the quarantine.  Kids are stir crazy and borrrrrreeddd.  Parents are desperately trying to make this as fun as possible, but there are only so many crafts, science experiments, and hikes a family can do.

So, I put my thinking camp on.  I think most of you know I love small businesses.  One of my favorite businesses that has supported my family ever since we returned to C'ville has been Bounce Play-n-Create.

My kids absolutely love the painting room not to mention the giant bouncy houses.  I realized that with the virus, Bounce Play-n-Create must be experiencing a downturn like most of us.  

I reached out to the owner, Steven, and we agreed to a partnership in which he'd provide one of his AMAZING bouncy house rentals at a discounted rate, and I would help him get the word out about his rental opportunities.  He has some of the coolest looking bouncy houses for rent.  He even includes an extra day for free!  You can see more here.

Steven's wife owns The Happy Cook, another local business, that's also feeling the effects of the virus.  The best news I heard was when Steven told me The Happy Cook is offering live streaming cooking classes.  YES--another reason to use my Le Creuset.

The rentals from Bounce Play-n-Create are exceptionally worth it for families who want to give their kids some physical activity that's right in their backyard. Steven also handles all of the setup and takedown.  Easy peasy, as my girls would say.


Our experience was very special, to say the least.












No comments:

Post a Comment